(OLD) Zomg Collab (OLD) Zomg Collab

Catworm sez yay!

Nice one guys, but I fully rushed my part, and did it in one night. Learnt the following morning that it was going to be ages before it actually had to be in >:(

Anyway, nicec one guys, it would be cool to see something like this happen again.

the YuYu the YuYu

:O

OGM

that is all.

No it's not! it is incredulous!!

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

:'(

:'( made me feel bad. And good. :/ I think more people should try to break from the mindless flash violence. Good job mate, you braved it, it could have been boring, but it wasnt. Good job.

20 Minutes (collab) 20 Minutes (collab)

yay^_^

Very well put together atomic dude, everyones parts turned out great (mine was well short soz :( but oh well). Disturb, I'm sure you could have done better than that one :S

Ghost of you (MV) Ghost of you (MV)

.......

Come on man! You killed My Chemical Romance's best ever song! Sprites!!! Mario!!??? Try animating stuff that you drew yourself, and choose a more fitting song.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

ZOMG

DUDE!!!!!THAT OWNED COMPLETELY!!!! God I can remember not knowing how to get the number off the cd case, so in the end I just typed in a load of random numbers into the codec, and it worked!!! Dude I was literally rolling around on the floor laughing, I could relate to every moment of it. A well deserved 10/10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Action Escape Action Escape

Great!!

Err, I think the guy below me got confused, but that was awesome!!! Explosions looked perfect, as did the paintbrush style sticks, even though I prefer clean lines in mine. Geat animation, great song, well done and keep going!!!!I want more!!!

Wasp Wasp

well good

For the majority of that flash I was thinking"errm", but the ending really made up for it! Good sense of humour and keep up the good work!^_^

dhedarkhcustard responds:

It's all about the ending lol! thanks for ya comment ;)

XB Boarding Collab XB Boarding Collab

pretty damn good

Yeah prettty well put together collab, just a little messy on the menu screen. Good fluid skating and well drawn backgrounds. I dont usually like paintbrush style sticks, But those were very well done, and considering the speed that they were moving, put some other brush style flashes like the popular rue-bo to shame. keep it up!